Specialist in grease trap maintenance, including cleaning and compliance with Local Authority standards, we provide a cost effective solution to drain cleaning, cctv drain survey, pipe lining, and prevention of blockages and pollution from contaminated drains and pipe work.
Grease Trap Services
- Specialist in grease trap maintenance and cleaning, providing a cost effective means of ensuring compliance with Local Authority standards.
- Planned maintenance of grease traps working around the customers time scale.
- Prevention of blockages and pollution from contaminated drains and pipe work.
- Reduction in FOG limits and compliance with your Trade Effluent Permit or License.
- Provision of service to canteens, restaurants, hotels, bars, garage forecourt, delis, hospitals and much more.
- Advice from qualified Civil Engineer and Environmental Scientist.
- Waste consigned to authorised EPA Licensed Treatment Facilities providing full certification of all waste removed.
- Authorised in collecting surface water and foul water drain waste, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
- Contact us for all your Grease Trap requirements.
Call us now for all your Grease Trap service requirements. 01 516 6537
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that you are always covered when domestic, commercial and industrial drainage problems arise.
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.