Chemical Spill Clean Up
Specialist in Chemical Spill Clean Up and Hazardous Waste management, collection and disposal, providing cost effective and safe solutions to all types of hazardous waste streams in Ireland.
Chemical Spill Clean Up Services
- Nationwide 24 hour emergency response service.
- Large fleet of ADR jet vacuum road tankers.
- All staff and management fully trained in chemical spill response and clean up.
- Full compliment of chemical absorbent booms, pads and other materials.
- Staff ADR certified all appropriate P.P.E. provided.
- In house DGSA.
- Ability to clean up all chemical related spills such as acids, alkalis, solvents and oils.
- Cleaning and CCTV survey of affected drains.
- Contaminated soil sampling, excavation and treatment.
- Knowledge of watercourses and aquifers.
- Proven track record in chemical spill response.
- Management of spill clean up operation by qualified Environmental Scientist and Civil Engineer.
- Waste consigned to EPA Licensed Treatment facility for authorised disposal under C1 Form (Transport of Hazardous Waste).
- Authorised in collecting oily waste and sludge, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
- Contact us for all your Chemical Spill Clean Up and Hazardous Waste requirements in Ireland.
Make an Enquiry01 516 6537
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.