Tank and Drain are specialists in contaminated soil. We offer a full cost effective solution in soil testing, classification, treatment and recovery process.
Contaminated Soil Services
- Testing and grading of soils contaminated with diesel, gas oil, kerosene, mineral oil, tars and heavy fuel oil.
- Oil spill emergency response and containment.
- Prevention techniques for pollution to groundwater and water courses.
- Soil excavation, transport and treatment.
- Advice from qualified Civil Engineer and Environmental Scientist.
- Waste consigned to EPA licensed treatment facility.
- Authorised in collecting contaminated soils, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
- Contact us for all your Contaminated Soil and Hazardous Waste requirements in Ireland.
Call us now for your Contaminated Soil requirements. 01 516 6537
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that you are always covered.
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.