Specialist in Oil Interceptors, liquid waste management, providing a cost effective solution to septic tanks, tank cleaning, oil spill clean up, sludges and marine services.
- Full oil interceptor (Class 1 and 2), oil water separator, truck and car wash pit, grit chamber, silt trap and fuel bund area cleaning service.
- ADR specification Jet Vacuum Tankers for sludge removal and chamber wash down.
- Clearing of blockages in inlet and outlet pipes.
- Full garage forecourt service of drains and oil/petrol interceptors.
- CCTV survey of drains.
- Interceptor inspections and repairs.
- Insepection and replacement of filters.
- Jet vacuum tankers carry clean water for recharging interceptor chambers.
- Fully trained personnel in the cleaning and recharging of Klargester, BMS, Bioflow and other manufacturer units.
- Advice from qualified Civil Engineer and Environmental Scientist.
- Waste consigned to EPA Licensed Treatment facility for authorised disposal under C1 Form (Transport of Hazardous Waste).
- Authorised in collecting oily waste and sludge, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
Make an Enquiry 01 516 6537
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that you are always covered when domestic, commercial and industrial drainage problems arise.
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.