Oil Spill Clean Up
Specialist in liquid waste management, providing a cost effective solution to septic tanks, tank cleaning, oil spill clean up, sludges and marine services.
Oil Spill Clean Up Services
- Nationwide 24 hour emergency response service.
- Large fleet of ADR jet vacuum road tankers.
- All staff and manegemnt fully trained in oil spill response and clean up.
- Full compliment of oil absorbent booms, pads and other materials.
- Ability to clean up all petroleum related spills such as petrol, diesel, kerosene and engine oils.
- Cleaning and CCTV survey of affected drains.
- Contaminated soil sampling, excavation and treatment.
- Knowledge of watercourses and aquifers.
- Construction of temporary stream and river weirs.
- Proven track record in oil spill response.
- Management of spill clean up operation by qualified Environmental Scientist and Civil Engineer.
- Waste consigned to EPA Licensed Treatment facility for authorised disposal under C1 Form (Transport of Hazardous Waste).
- Authorised in collecting oily waste and sludge, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
Make an Enquiry.01 516 6537
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that you are always covered when domestic, commercial and industrial drainage problems arise.
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.