Septic Tank Cleaning Services
Tank and Drain are specialists in septic tank emptying, cleaning and repair. We offer a full
septic tank emptying and cleaning service, and provide a cost effective solution for both residential and commercial customers.
A septic tank is a self-contained wastewater treatment system that is located underground. Septic tanks effectively and efficiently treat and dispose of household wastewater on site. In rural areas where site sizes are larger and houses can be spaced quite widely apart, septic tanks can prove a much more economical solution than central sewer systems. Whether you are a homeowner or a business owner we can help you. From toilets backing up to water spots in your yard, Tank and Drain is equipped to handle your specific need.
We offer a variety of services that include pumping and repairs for septic tank systems:
- Full septic tank emptying and cleaning service.
- Jet vacuum tankers carry clean water for recharging tank.
- Clearing of blockages in drain and soakaway, percolation area.
- CCTV survey of drains to find problems.
- Pipe and drain patch lining of cracks.
- Septic tank inspections and repairs.
- Cleaning of pumping stations and aeration tanks.
- Advice from qualified Civil Engineer and Environmental Scientist.
- Waste consigned to autorised Local Authority Waste Water Treatment Plants (WWTP).
- Authorised in collecting septic tank and cess pit waste, nationwide, under Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-01.
- Our fully trained personnel are fully insured and licensed in the emptying of Biocycle, Envirocare, Bord na Mona, BMS and other manufacturer units.
By having your Septic Tank cleaned on a regular basis, the chances of you having problems down the road are a lot less. The average home with a family of four should have their Septic Tank cleaned every 3 to 5 years. You can spend a little now for maintenance or spend a lot later in repair costs. Maintenance is one of the most important things a homeowner can do to insure the life of their septic system.
Call us now for all your Septic Tank requirements. 01 516 6537
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to ensure that you are always covered when domestic, commercial and industrial drainage problems arise.
Why choose Tank and Drain?
When you’re facing an emergency, you want a fast, professional team to get there fast who does a great job.
Because tank and drain problems can strike when you least expect them, our friendly and knowledgeable team works around the clock, tackling jobs big and small.
Our Tank and Drain team are licensed and insured. We follow all applicable safety codes and procedures and our technicians arrive in branded Tank and Drain vehicles.
Tank and Drain offers unmatched Liquid Waste Management, Hazardous Waste and Drain Maintenance services backed by 20+ year reputation for quality.