Our services

adr and dgsa

hazardous waste


We are specialists in ADR and DGSA, our services include:

  • All our drivers are certified in ADR (The European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road).
  • We have an in house Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor (DGSA), who will determine the correct packaging, making, labelling and means of transport for all types of Hazardous waste that we carry on the roads.
  • We have a national Waste Collection Permit MWCPO-14-11379-02, which permits us to collect and transport most types of inert and hazardous wastes.


      a nationwide drain maintenance provider

      Give us a call today!

      Emergency services with a professional and experienced team adhering to the HSE guidelines to ensure safety 1st at all time. Offering 24 hour services trusted and rely. Licensed and Insured following all applicable safety codes and procedures. Well known reputation for quality provided. It is hard to find fast professional team leading Ireland’s companies.

      Get In Touch

            Fairways, Balheary, Swords Co Dublin K67T2C7
      (01) 516 6537